Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pilot Jeans



I am in Belize. I have just come home from a chicken dropping. A chicken dropping is when a huge crowd of people gather around a board filled with numbers. If the chicken poops on the number you bet on, you win a lot of money. Belizeans love drinking Hennessy. Therefore, they love me. Oh yeah, so we had to take a tiny tiny plane from Belize City to San Pedro Island. Well, the plane fits about ten people on it and I was the last person to get on the plane and there were no seats left. The pilot looked at me and told me that I was going to be his co-pilot and I was going to sit next to him. I sat in the very front of the plane right next to the pilot and it was beautiful/amazing. The pilot even took a picture of me steering the plane and he told me I could fly his plane anytime. Life is good on this island.




No comments:

Post a Comment